The ultimate Elvis festival is coming to the Gold Coast!
Viva Surfers Paradise is a free, family friendly festival that runs from Friday 11 to Sunday 20 July.
A major event during the festival is the opportunity for couples to renew their vows in the presence of Australia’s answer to the king of rock n roll, renowned Elvis tribute artist Dean Vegas! The mass vow renewal will take place in a marquee on the beach, with participants dressed in their best 50s and 60s fashions.
There are other exciting events going on throughout the festival!
Highlights will include:
- Legends of Rock n Roll Tribute Show: Put on your blue suede shoes and boogie to tributes to the likes of Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison
- Rock n Roll dance lessons
- 50s and 60s car display
- Retro fashion parades (Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th)
- Elvis Presley movie night
- Chris Connor, one of world’s leading Elvis performers
- Elvis Tribute Artist contest (Wildcard night, Round 1 and Rounds 2-3)
All events are free, but for diehard Elvis fans there is limited premium reserved seating for the Legends of Rock ‘n’ Roll Tribute Show and Chris Connor’s shows. Ticket includes entry in to the draw to win a photo opportunity with headline acts.
To find out more, visit Viva Surfers Paradise.