Million Paws Walk is RSPCA Queensland's biggest and most important fundraising event of the year, taking place Sunday 18 May 2014.
A great way to help animals in need, and a wonderful day out for all the family—with or without a dog. If you would like to get involved, you are encouraged to register and start fundraising ASAP!
There are 1.5km and 3km walks to register for, and all kinds of other activities held on the day. They include:
- RSPCA Humane BBQ including breakfast choices
- A wide range of exhibitors for you and your pooch
- Live entertainment
- Large off-leash dog socialisation area
- Meet some special furry guests at the RSPCA Education marquee
- Dog hydrobath stations
- Jumping Castle
- A huge variety of merchandise from RSPCA World For Pets
- RSPCA ‘Doggy Show Bags’
- Purchase an ‘Entertainment Book’ for 2014/2015 with proceeds going to the RSPCA
- Food outlets with a variety of breakfasts and lunches
- Discounted micro-chipping (bookings essential)
- Competitions - register on the day:
- best dressed pooch
- best 6 legs
- best trick
Funds raised from entry fees, merchandise sales and online fundraising will help to fund RSPCA's work in the community, including the protection of the 18,000 plus dogs that enter their shelters every year.
The Million Paws Walk is a great way to help animals in need. All animal lovers are encouraged to brush off their walking shoes, pull out their pet’s leash and bring along their ‘best friend’ to Australia’s leading pet event.