The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
- Hastings point has 2 really great kid friendly camp spots ~ bit further south but not to much
- Kingscliffe Beach Caravan Park.
- We camped at the Big 4 Hastings during Christmas school hols & the kids had an absolute blast. Highly recommended. Tallebudgera one is great too.
- Treasure island
- Thunderbird Park at mt tambourine is good a bit north but a great place for kids.
- We just camped at the big 4 Hastings point a couple of weeks ago the kids 2&3 loved it