School Hours is Australia’s first and only family friendly job board with every job advertised to have an element of flexibility to better suit parents looking for work.
What is a family friendly employment opportunity?
“Family friendly employment” can be used to describe any opportunity that a family sees as being flexible enough to assist them with the task of raising their children well while balancing a career. All of the following would be considered family friendly employment:
- flex-time, compressed hours, annualised hours or term-time
- part-time, casual, seasonal or temporary
- fly-in-fly-out, job-sharing or telecommuting
If a vacancy falls into or could fall into any of these categories, then it would be considered a family friendly employment opportunity and we’d love to advertise it on our website.
What are the benefits to parents?
- Flexibility is guaranteed - Every job advertised is guaranteed to have an element of flexibility.
- It's simpler - Find professional, enjoyable and rewarding careers quickly and easily.
- It's for both parents - Dads want flexibility as much as mums do and so we're catering for you both.
Join the conversation
School Hours isn’t just a job board, it’s a community and the conversation is flowing, whether you’re looking for a job or not. We aim to inform and entertain, so come over and join in the conversation. We’d love to hear from you.
Leigh and Yasmin