The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with responses from the community.
I've been offered a job at Helensvale but it involves a Saturday 9-5 work requirement. I have 2 children aged 7 and 9 and would appreciate some advice on child minding and costs involved to cover that shift. I'm desperate for some help.
- Hi There. . As part of my business I offer a babysitter service. I am very experienced and have a blue card and first aid. Look forward to hearing from you. Please check out my page Helping hands for tiny tots. Or www.hh4tt.com
- Try looking into family daycare, YMCA have a Gold Coast scheme who may have carers available for weekend care
- I know a lady that was a Nannie she used to look after my 6 year when I had to work on the weekends she is lovely and so good with kids. Inbox me if you want her number
- Try C&K Gold Coast Famly Day Care ph: 55252307
- I run family day care and offer weekends. Enquire around for one close to you. The rate is usually a bit higher but at least you still can get Ccr and ccb if your eligible.
- I have an ad on the "Find a babysitter" website if you are interested, however I do live in the Tweed area
- Even have them visit a school friend that day ask around their best friends parents
- Dad, aunt, uncle, grandparent, older cousins...
- An aupair could be a good option for you (you can often borrow from people who have a live in one- so pay their au-pair for that extra day)
- Do you have family or friends that could help?