The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
- southport sharks
- Hogs Breath is always a good choice with kids.
- Robina Tavern
- robina tavern, Currumbin RSL, Tallebudgera Surf Club
- Cav’s steakhouse
- only just moved here but we have been to a few and they accepted my noisy bunch with a pleasure, boat house tav,lost city and the ox…and the sharks is amazing for families
- Outback Jacks they have a kids playroom etc..
- Benowa tavern
- A Carne Churrascaria not alot for them to do but the goings on around them keeps them entertained, our kids love it, an all you can eat bbq for $1.50 per year of their age, the food is brought to the table & pieces carved off. & being so cheap they can put as much food on their plate as they like but if they don’t like it they don’t have to eat it. We took 4 adults & 5 kids, before we knew it we’d been there for 2 hours & no one had left their seat, staff are also very friendly.
- My kids love food fantasy at jupiters..cause its all you can eat…great selection of food
- Ashmore Steak and Seafood
- Oxenford tavern
- Would totally recommend Cavs Steakhouse & Butchery it has It’s own play ground inside. Suits kids and adults – Enjoy with Maree Cavill..
- Sizzlers, Robina Tavern, Benowa Tavern and Southport Sharks
- West burleigh tavern.. Yes, I thought that jungle cats had closed down too..
- the Norfolk tavern in ormeau is great my kids love it big secure play gym plus often have face painting etc on Sundays
- Malt Taphouse & Kitchen, fantastic food and service, great prices and very friendly staff who are great with kids Robina Town Centre
- Mikes Ribs have always catered well for the little ones offering toy and activity to keep them busy. The food comes out promptly too……… Just book a table first quite popular……Quack Quack
- Cavs Steakhouse is the best!!!!
- wild cats mermaid ,sizzlers ,outback jacks,
- Happy Days Diner at Coomera or Luv A Coffee at Upper Coomera are both family friendly!