Local reviewer Sammy headed out to Ed Hardy park, Miami to find just the facts so you know what to expect when you decide to visit.
Barbeques, Bicycle track, Boardwalk, Disability toilet, Dog on leash, Drinking Fountain, Lookout/ viewing platform, Picinc Shelter, Picnic tables, Playground, Scooter facility, Showers, Swimming, Toilets and Walking Track.
Closest Food Outlet or Take Away:
Tavern, across the road or further food outlets on Gold Coast Highway.
Best Feature for kids under 5 years
Slippery dip and shaded grass.
Best Feature for kids over 5 years
Climbing ropes, slippery dips, loads of trees to climb.
Yes. Northern end of the park has approx 20 car spaces and then on street parking on The Esplanade. Within a 20m walking distance to the park there is approx 40 car spaces.
- Loads of PT (personal training) sessions for mums and bubs happening whilst I was there.
- Direct beach access from the park.
- 4 sets of garbage bins within close proximity of the playground and bbq shelters.
- 1 double public BBQ.
- Not well signposted from the street.
- Sheltered seated areas unkept and dirty.
- Shower and drinking fountain located at beach access.
- Toilets newly painted.
- Scooter, bike track and walking track is part of the boardwalk.