The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Kids Doctor on the Gold Coast preferable north side. I have a little Asthmatic and haven't been able to find a good GP since moving here and Med Call isn't practical for long term plans. Please help me out
- Ormeau family practice is great.. Vijay is great
- Medicross in Upper Coomera. Dr Luze is lovely and she's quite thorough!
- Medicross Coomera is a great bulk billing practice.
- I agree with Sally! Dr Luze at Medicross Upper Coomera is great!
- Ormeau family practice
- I agree with Melissa. Dr vijay at ormeau family practice is fantastic.
- Ormeau family practice is great, either vijay or ameer.
- Dr Casey at Pacific Pines medical centre. She is lovely. I really like Dr Higgins at Oxenford Medical Centre. He is an older gentleman, born and need Queenslander so he is great with knowing who's good to see for referrals to specialists etc.
- dr levy at doctors at coomera my bub gets the full check up every visit we love him he is a great dr
- Dr Kelly young or dr Karen provan at Helensvale doctors at Westfield are amazing
- Dr graham wright at oxenford medical centre is fantastic with kids, that's his specialty x
- Dr. David Richard at merridown medical. Is amazing doesn't bulk bill but when I. Had my son at his 4 week check up I took him too see dr Richards and found a whole in his heart. He made sure he was looked at straight away even referred him to tweed to see a specialist as Gold Coast was a year or. So wait. He is a god sent
- Te best doctor I can find on the coast is at Burleigh waters medical centre on Christine ave. Dr Jeffrey's. his great with children. My daughter suffers from Asthma. I have tried a few doctors his the best by far. Better then any I ever found in NSW as well. Good luck x
- Hinterland medical centre on price street Nerang is great - doesn't bulk bill however all doctors there are good
- Dr hunt at medi cross commera unreal he is always busy but really good with kids
- I agree, Dr Hunt is very good.
- Hinterland Medical in nerang is great.Dr Penwarn
- I live in pacific pines also and have found no good doctors here! I go to see Sina berighi at hyperdome doctors and it is well worth the travel!! He is a genuine, caring person and will always get to the bottom of your problem and never just hurry you out of the door. Very educated and know he is like this with every Patient because I know someone who used to work for him. X
- Or dr Nelson at Oxenford medical centre minchin drive
- Dr David Seton at surfer hes the best dr ive come across so far great with my kids and with me too plus they have free parking
- I've heard great things about the GP's behind Healthpoint Chemist at Helensvale.
- Dr Jefferys at Christine Ave medical center is so good he is really great with children. My daughter gets asthma and he is very thorough. Be sts a plan of action. Highly recommended. Worth the drive.